We've talked about how great file sharing is in the past here on the A&A Blog. An enterprise file sharing platform in the cloud is great for security, cost savings, collaboration and more. Here at A&A Office Systems, we offer a great cloud file sharing tool called Cumulus.
Built on Nextcloud technology, Cumulus is file sharing for the modern office. It's easy to manage and use, and conveniently accessible across all your devices. There's no user limit, so the whole office can upload, share and edit in Cumulus. The best part is that all your synced files are stored securely in our SOC II certified private data center, Cloudsmart.
Here are some of the great benefits of Cumulus:
- Identify folders on your PC or Mac to sync to the cloud and Cumulus will automatically upload to the cloud as you add new files
- Access Cumulus in any web browser or right on your mobile device
- Files and folders can be easily marked for sharing within your oganization
- Word processing documents and spreadsheets can edited, even collaboratively, right inside Cumulus
- Files can be shared with a secure link to people outside your organization, even if they don't have a Cumulus account
As with many of the solutions we offer, A&A actually uses Cumulus internally. Having an enterprise class file sharing platform has been a tremendous boon for our interoffice collaboration, even across sites. Frequently used documents are readily available, and when they're updated, everyone has instant access to the most current version. Documents we share with clients or prospects from Cumulus can be password protected and set with an expiration date.
Click here if you'd like to learn more about Cumulus, or better yet, request a free 30 day trial!